Sun, 07 Mar|
Explore the Backtrails of Spiti, Experience the Real Spiti! Limited Entries Only.
Time & Location
07-Mar-2021, 4:36 pm – 8:36 pm
Kaza, Kaza, Himachal Pradesh 172114, India
About the Event
Drive through the beautiful Spiti valley. Routes are snow-covered and nature at its best. Mountain mountains and more mountains. If mountains aren’t your thing, this road trip probably isn’t the one for you. And if they are? You’re in for a treat. We lost count of the number of times during this trip that we were left physically unable to voice any words.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate team, and the magic of camping under the great Spiti valley, Overlanding-style.
- Immerse yourself in a world most people can only imagine, with its rich culture and Mountain communities.
- This is a true Overlanding trip, and the journey is a big part of the experience. On some days of the trip, you will spend several hours driving, often through very sparse areas of the Spiti valley.
- This trip requires a decent level of agility and stamina, as it involves a lot of driving, allowing you to get among nature. The Drive is particularly a bit challenging due to gravel roads and harsh snowy conditions.
- We try and ensure to get the best of the facilities for our guests still, we recommend carrying a sleeping bag with a -15 rating & a quilt. It comes in handy at times of natural calamity etc.
- If you feel you are an amateur driver for these conditions, relax we all have learned and we shall be by your side at all times.
- Winters are early this year so we would recommend carrying proper winter clothing with multiple layers.
27th February:- Drive from Delhi to Theog.
28th February:- Welcome and briefing in theog ( Today we drive to Sangla Valley )
1st March:- Let's explore Sangla valley, Downtown the local areas and culture. Visit Chitkul & Batseri
2nd March:- We do a day drive to Kaza. En route, we explore the quaint villages and enjoy snow drive. After a great drive and exploring Nako we halt at Kaza.
3rd March:- Drive to Langza/Komic/Hikkin Backtrails again & explore and experience the unseen,
4th March:- Let go out for a drive to do some fun snow drive & explore the snow-filled snow meadows of Losar.
5th March:- We check out and drive back home with memories that are priceless. En route, we explore Tabo monastery & do a night halt at Beautiful Kalpa.
6th March:- Drive Back home Leaving behind the amazing Spiti valley.
We have a small convoy starting from Delhi on the 27th Morning. In case you traveling from any part of the country & transit via Delhi you may join us, will be a pleasure driving along.
All nights accommodation will be on a twin sharing basis( cleaned & sanitized )
Expedition Price:- 32,000/- Per Person
All 7 Days Accommodation.
All Major Meals in the entire expedition.
Medical & Mechanical Backup.
Wireless Communication in all vehicles.
Try your driving & culinary skills.
Enjoy Bonfire & barbeque in the woods.
Fuel, Local taxes & Toll.
Vehicle cost if hired.
Vehicle mechanical damage cost.
If you are on any sort of regular medication, please feel free to inform us in advance. Ensure to carry your regular medication dosage.
Temperatures (28th Feb to 5th March)
Kaza -5 to -16 degrees (Snow and rain Forecast) 28th Feb to 4th March
4x4 vehicles Preferred & You will need to carry a pair of snow chains.
Those suffering from any serious medical conditions such as weak heart, epilepsy, back / spinal problems (such as slip disc) & expecting mothers are not allowed. Medical attention may not be readily available
The expedition may involve long hours of driving, sometimes in extreme conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
Travel on Shimla - Kaza Highway is subject to clearance of traffic.
Self Drive 4x4 Vehicle available on hire:-
Fortuner/Pajero/Thar @5,500/- Per day
Range Rover Sport @15,000/- Per Day
Hummer H2 @30,000/- Per Day
G-Wagon @40,000/- Per Day
For any further queries, feel free to Call/Whatsapp +91-7877970931.